Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Three

So, Abigail has been three for a few weeks now. So far, so good. But that isn't what this post is about. It's about a different sort of "three".
Curious? Read on...

I am writing this post on March 19, 2011. Today is the day I cried happy and scared tears. Today is the day I found out we are pregnant with our third baby. Our THIRD baby.

I found out I was pregnant with Sarah when Abigail was 10 months old. I cried then too. I was just getting used to the whole "mommy" thing and now I was going to start all over again. But, not too long ago I was thinking about it and looking back-this was really perfect timing. The girls really get along and are so good together (minus occasional fights over toys or personal space).

So, today, May 2, we are happy to announce that we are expecting baby number three. I said it again...THREE!

Sarah is 17 months old (or was when we found out), so she and the little one will be just over two years apart. Abigail and the baby will be over 3 1/2 years apart. I think that will make for some good spacing.

Right now (as of the actual posting date) we're almost 12 weeks along with a due date of November 17, 2011. Right now baby number three is about the size of a lime. We are almost in the happy trimester where hopefully I will have more energy and less nausea.

Here is an ultrasound picture from earlier today. All is well! We also got to here the baby's heartbeat for the first time today.

Stay tuned for more! Life is going to get interesting!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Congratulations! That's fantastic! Here's hoping for an easy pregnancy for you (and a wonderful year for Abigail).