Friday, May 20, 2011

Photo Fridays 05.20.11

Abigail finally got around to wearing her flower girl dress-the first time since my brother's wedding. I thought it would be fun to dig out the flower girl dress she wore for my sister's wedding so Sarah could try it on for size. They loved playing dress-up.


The other day when Abigail was dressing up she started acting out a part of one of her favorite movies,
Cinderella:
Holding the skirt part of her dress in her hands, "It's a beautiful dress. Have you ever seen such a beautiful dress?"

Now sticking one of her feet out from under the skirt part, "And look, glass slippers."

"It's like a dream." Followed by twirling and saying, "A wonderful dream come true."
I was really surprised to see her do this, I didn't realize she had memorized parts of the movie. It was really cute to see!

No comments: