Thursday, May 26, 2011

15 Down, 25 to Go

I haven't had much to say about Baby #3 since our announcement. There really hasn't been a whole lot to say. Things with this pregnancy have been very similar to my previous ones. I haven't been terribly sick, which is good. Things have actually been pretty boring. My main "symptoms" (I hate using that word, but can't think of another one) are nausea, fatigue, and irritability (though, those last two could have a lot to do with having two kids ;-).

At the 15 week mark babies average the size of an apple (four inches long crown to rump, and about 2 1/2 ounces). There are times when I think I've felt a flutter or two, but for the most part the baby is keeping quiet.

In about a month we'll have our anatomy ultrasound. I'm hoping the baby cooperates so we can see if we are having a boy or a girl. Part of me wants a boy, but the practical side of me wants a girl.
I would be happy with both, of course.

So, that's our little update. When more happens I'll have more to say :-)

No comments: