Monday, September 24, 2012

Isn't She Wonderful!

It's been seven years since I said "Yes" to Diana. Seven years since I told her I would take care of her in sickness and in health, in the good times and the bad. Seven years since I promised before God, family, and friends that I would love her, as Christ loves the church.

Its been seven years of joys, trials, learning experiences, and happiness! I never knew what could happen in seven years and I would not take them back! What joy these last seven years have been for us. We have three beautiful daughters-Abigail, Sarah, and Lily. I have a loving and devoted wife. So precious is my wife! She has chosen to stay home with our three daughters to raise them and see them develop into God-fearing women. She has allowed me to pursue my dreams and use my talents the best I know how. More importantly, my wife loves Jesus! She lives out her walk with God daily. Diana is an example to me and others of God's love.

I am sure Diana will continue document and fill you in on the specific joys of these last seven years, but I wanted to let you all know that I am blessed to be married to my wife, Diana Kapaldo! She has been a great and understanding partner these last seven years. We have had our trials and hardships! Raising three daughters is not easy! Life has not been perfect, but God has seen us through! The testimony of what God has done in our lives and our life experience has grown us closer to each other and God Himself!

I joyfully look forward to the next seven years! I pray that God will continue to guide us and that we would continue to be molded into His image. I love you Diana and am excited for what God has for us in the coming years!

- Jonathan

No comments: