Tuesday, September 11, 2012

Get Drenched 2012

This past Sunday was our church's annual baptism service - Get Drenched. It is pretty much my favorite service of the year. This year we went to Lynch Park to watch five people publicly proclaim what Jesus has done to change their lives.

The girls didn't quite understand everything that was going on, but I'm still glad they were able to see all that went on.


After the service we stayed for a picnic lunch, playground fun, and checked out a small garden area where we had quite a time trying to get pictures of the girls.


Jonathan took 17 pictures of us here in under a minute. After letting out a sigh on snap number 17 he said, "I think there should be a good one in there". Well, I can't pick one where everyone cooperated, but I sure found some fun ones.



Not sure what Sarah was up to, but she moved around the most.

I'm pretty sure a very loud shriek came with Lily's smile here.

The day started out a bit cool and cloudy, but ended up warm and sunny. It turned out to be a perfect day to watch people get drenched!

No comments: