Monday, September 10, 2012

A Journey Through Time

I got my hair cut two Saturdays ago. It was a big step for me, because I basically had it chopped off. I can put it behind my ears, but a ponytail is out of the question. It has been so long since I've had my hair short. I took a trip down memory lane via school pictures and my hair doesn't seem as bad as I made it out to be, but some of my "styles" sure were funny.

Cute pigtails and messy bangs
Look at that cute kindergartener
I think the hairstyle is as wild as the shirt
My eyes are puffy from all the crying I did when my Mom made me get a haircut right before this picture was taken.
This was in Hawaii, where Mom let me where my hair long.
Another Hawaii school picture
I don't have a picture, but imagine this hair style, even shorter, but still with a puffy headband strategically holding back half of my bangs. I was pretty cool.
Ugh (1) High school and (2) curly bangs
This was in college, I didn't want curly bangs, but was too uncomfortable with no bangs, so I straightened them - just the bangs.
How I've been wearing it the past 7 years, plus or minus an inch or two.
And now...the shortest it has been in quite some time.

No comments: