Monday, March 7, 2011

Still Here

I was browsing the internet last Thursday when I noticed that my computer froze. I tried restarting with no success. No big deal-when my husband could get his hands on it everything would be just fine. I was wrong. My hard drive was long gone. It gets worse. I hadn't backed up my system in a while (I'm embarrassed to say how long). This is why I've been quiet on the blog front. I'm hoping we can get someone to retrieve the data I created/updated since my lat backup. Once I (hopefully) get everything back on track I will be investing in an automatic online back-up service.

Anyway, I'll be back to posting this week. I've got a cute video I'm looking forward to sharing of Abigail singing. I also found a new recipe I'll be trying this week-I'll let you know if anyone under the age of three actually eats it!

Have a great week!

No comments: