Wednesday, June 23, 2010

A Trip to the Store

I "tweeted" about this last night, but a simple tweet does not do it justice. Last night we went on our monthly BJ's run. We normally do this during the day on the weekend, but we were getting desperate for diapers. We ate dinner, cleaned the girls, changed them into their pajamas and were off.

I thought we'd be adventurous and put both of the girls in the front of the shopping cart. Sarah had never been in the front seat of a cart yet and the carts at BJ's have two seats in the front. Jonathan hesitated a bit, but was up living on the edge.

Let me tell you, the girls had a blast. They were all smiles. They were just too cute sitting side-by-side looking all over the place. They giggled and squealed and made for a very fun time in the wholesale club. Who knew a family could have so much fun buying diapers and wipes!

I took a few pictures on my cell phone, but it will take a while to get them off, plus the quality is pretty poor. You'll have to take my word for it that it was just too cute!

No comments: