Our day in pictures:
1. So the girls got up bright and early at 5:30 this morning. This was the second time in a week they decided to get to an early start. I decided to take the advice of a friend and buy a blackout curtain. We got a cute purple one that makes the room nice and dark. We'll see how effective it is in the morning.
2. After lunch but before nap time we made a quick batch of cookies.
3. Sarah fell asleep for her afternoon nap after Abigail did, but she woke up before Abigail did. Here she is playing during Abigail's nap.
4. Abigail napped for a whopping 2.5 hours (30 minutes more than her best). I'm not sure if the great nap was because of the curtain, but I am thankful for the long nap regardless. Here is Abigail with cute bed head.
5. Friday's are Kapaldo Movie Night. I've been making pizza most Friday nights since Jonathan and I got married more than 4.5 years ago. About a month ago we decided to add a family-friendly movie to the mix. We had BBQ chicken pizza with caramelized onions (with a piece of pepperoni for Abigail).
6. The girls stayed up a little later than usual. I managed to get a picture of them in their jammies before bed.