Sunday, June 19, 2011

Father's Day

I can't speak for Jonathan, but we had a very lovely Father's Day. We started off with a special homemade breakfast. This is also when we gave Jonathan his Father's Day gift.

What Dad doesn't love getting a new shirt for work ;-)
This is a picture Abigail drew of her and Daddy earlier this week.

After church we headed over to my parents' to hang out. The girls had fun hanging out with their Papa (and everyone else, of course). We could all tell though that the girls were getting tired, so we had them lay down to watch a movie and relax. I couldn't believe it, but Abigail actually fell asleep!


We ended the day with dinner and hanging outside for a bit-which made for a great opportunity to take pictures!

Can you believe that this is the first one I took of Jonathan and the girls!?Family portrait courtesy of my Dad

No comments: