Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Birthday Fun!

This weekend we celebrated my niece Bridget's first birthday. Bridget's birthday falls only two days after her Mommy's (my sister Laura). So, both birthdays were celebrated because Laura's was a milestone too - she is now 30!

The theme was a princess theme, which meant my girls were in heaven. They were treated like royalty-they got to wear new princess gowns from Auntie Laura and crowns too!

Here is the birthday girl all princess-ed up too with Nonna.

Unfortunately I didn't get any messy cake pictures with my camera. I can safely say that Bridget made a beautiful mess with pink frosting. Here is a picture of one of the cakes though. Laura made two sheet cakes with a large and small princess on each.

My brother-in-law arranged a special surprise for my sister. He asked my cousin Lauren to make 30 unique cup cakes. Laura was definitely surprised!

Happy birthday Bridget and Auntie Laura!

No comments: