Sarah has grown a lot in the last year.
- While she has grown in abilities she is still a little peanut. She's still able to wear 2T clothes and even fits in her winter jacket (size 18-24 months).
- She has such a fun personality. She is definitely the life of the party. She makes all of us laugh-especially Abigail.
- She loves to ask questions, in particular (1) What's that? and (2) What are you doing?
- Sarah LOVES to dance and has quite the dance moves.
- She told me the other day, "Mommy, you are my best friend."
- She has added lots of words to her vocabulary and can carry on a conversation. There are some times, however, when I cannot for the life of me understand what she is trying to say.
Dinner time and times of celebration around my Grandparents' dining table is such a special time for us. It can get quite loud, but it's the good kind accompanied by lots of laughter.
Happy birthday to you our sweet, sweet Sarah. We thank God for blessing our lives with you! Love, Mommy and Daddy.