Saturday, July 9, 2011

Decisions, Decisions, Decisions

Part of the reason I wanted to find out if we were having a boy or a girl was so we could get started on picking out a name. I knew this would not be an easy decision to make. With Abigail it was a piece of cake-we had her name picked out long before we ever got pregnant. With Sarah it took a bit more time, but we were able to agree pretty quickly. With Baby #3 it is a different story.

Jonathan and I decided to come up with three name possibilities each. Then we would share our lists with each other and voila, we would magically agree on our baby girls name. Well, we shared our names with each other and now have six names to choose from instead of three.

I won't tell you who picked which name, or which one is my favorite, but we are sharing our options with you. Please click here to vote on your favorite (or click on the button to the right of this post).

On another note, I had a second anatomy ultrasound Friday because our baby girl wasn't in the best position for heart pictures. I loved my Ultrasound Tech, because she was so friendly and because she printed out eight new pictures for us to take home. My favorite one is below-look at that crazy leg and that cute profile!

No comments: