Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Busy Week

Last week we took Abigail to Vacation Bible School (VBS) at Immanuel Church. This was Abigail's first VBS experience and she LOVED it! Here is a picture of each of the girls getting ready for their first day:

I loved it too because Immanuel Church also had a program for Moms. We did lessons similar to what our kids were learning, watched a few parenting talks on DVD, and the best part-had fellowship with other adults! Oh wait, maybe the best part was that child care was provided for those under 3. I have to say that this Mom's program was such a blessing!

On Thursday night the kids shared with us what they learned during the week. Abigail loved being on stage and singing. Here is a little sneak peek of her in the form of a photo. I'll upload the video when I am able to make room on my hard drive for it :-)

No comments: