Thursday, February 24, 2011

A Sneak Peek

We went shopping today-shoe shopping. Abigail and I (with Sarah for moral support) were on a mission to find shoes for my brother's wedding. We found a cute pair of "flower girl" shoes for Abigail, but failed to find any "bride's maid" shoes for me. Here's the cute pair Abigail will be wearing in less than two months:

After our trip to the mall we went to David's Bridal to pick up a sash to go with Abigail's dress. I have to say, Abigail was like a kid in a candy store. She was in awe of the craziness going on with brides and bride's maids trying on dresses. She desperately wanted in on the action. I did what I could to keep her with me and went so far as to promise to let her try on her flower girl dress at home (up until this point we had hid it away to keep it safe).

Abigail tried on her flower girl dress and loved it. She did not like the fact that I wouldn't let her try it on more than once (which is why we hid it in the first place). Have I mentioned lately that she loves to dress up? I think she is looking forward to the big day almost as much as my brother and future sister-in-law!


No comments: