Wednesday, September 15, 2010

11 Months

Jonathan had to correct me a week or so ago because I referred to Sarah as a 9-month old. I just got used to saying she was 10 months old and now I have to say she is 11 months old. This fall has sneaked up on me!

Sarah is everywhere. She loves crawling and cruising everywhere around the apartment. One of her favorite things to do is play I'm Gonna Get You. I'll crawl behind her and say "I'm gonna get you". She giggles and speeds away. Abigail joins in and says "I got you". This game is full of laughs and giggles from the two of them. It wears me out though! Thankfully just the two of them will play it too.

Sarah has started climbing a bit too. Mainly she'll climb onto her booster seat and sit herself down (when it is on the floor, of course). She also climbed into her old bouncy seat today (we had it out for her cousin Bridget).

I cannot believe she will be ONE YEAR old in a short month.

No comments: