Monday, March 5, 2012

March Already?

I can't believe it is March already. In just a few short weeks Abigail will be four years old. Plus, we've got a lot going on in the coming weeks with weddings and other fun happenings.

I'm hoping to post a few short entries summing up what has happened since my Valentine's Day post.

The weekend after Valentine's Day Papa Kapaldo came up for a visit. This was the first time he got to meet Lily. You might wonder from the pictures if Sarah was around that weekend, because she isn't in one photo. She was here, she just didn't want to be photographed I guess.

We spent most of Saturday hanging out. Actually, I got out for a few hours to look for a bridesmaid dress with my Mom. So, Papa Kapaldo got to spend time with just Jonathan and the girls. Later in the day we went out to dinner. On Sunday morning Papa joined us at church and then he headed back to Virginia. Thank you Papa for visiting!

No comments: