Wednesday, February 1, 2012

Sarah's New Hobby

Sarah recently discovered how to dress herself. Yes sometimes she'll put her pants on backwards and sometimes I have to help her pull her shirt over her head, but for the most part she can do it by herself. Now that she's developed this new skill she's decided to do it multiple times a day.

Here's what she wore today, as recorded by my phone's camera:

Outfit 1: The Inside-Out Bathing Suit

Outfit 2: Big Sister's Jammies

Outfit 3: Lunch Attire

Outfit 4: Afternoon Casual Wear

Outfit 5: Big Sister's Dress (the dress big sister wore earlier in the day)

Outfit 6: Bedtime Jammies

It can get frustrating having to pick up discarded pieces of clothing as the day goes on, but my Mom said it best, "At least she has clothes on."

Taming Insanity

2 comments:

Galit Breen said...

Oh 'lil cutie pie! Love it! :)

Anonymous said...

Haha - I think the inside out bathing suit may have been the best fashion choice. I remember the days when my girls constantly changed clothes - so funny. Now I sometimes have to force them to change at least once on a weekend :)