Monday, February 6, 2012

My Birthday!

I turned 30-something at the end of January and thought I'd do a post of our weekend celebrations.

On Saturday we went to a local restaurant for lunch. By signing up for their emails we were given a free entree and dessert for my birthday. Who can pass up that kind of deal! The girls were great and the food was great. Here are some pics from my phone's camera (sorry for the poorer quality):

On Sunday we went over to my parents' for cake and ice cream. Jonathan made me a chocolate cake with chocolate frosting. It was made from scratch using my awesome Christmas present from him-my Kitchenaid stand mixer. Abigail wanted to decorate it, which basically just involved putting 30-something candles on it :-)

It was a pretty low-key weekend, which is how I prefer it!

No comments: