Saturday, December 18, 2010

Creative Christmas Craft

With the cold weather and Christmas shopping pretty much done we have no really convincing reason to get out of the house (I'm a fan of things that cost little to no money and there isn't a lot out there right now). So, I tried to find a fun activity to do with Abigail and stumbled upon directions to make angels with hand and foot prints.

I traced the girls feet on floral scrapbooking paper for the angel's gown. The angel's wings are made of cut-outs of the girls hands.

I'm glad I found this craft because I didn't need any special craft items or tools and it was pretty easy for Abigail to decorate. I also like the idea of opening up my Christmas decoration boxes next year to find these cute little angels where I'll be blown away by how much they've grown.

No comments: