Friday, December 17, 2010

Christmas Cookies

You would think I would have more to blog about with Christmas coming and all. I'm sure there will be plenty to share in the coming weeks.

Today I took inventory of my pantry items in the hopes that I could make a batch of Christmas cookies with Abigail. To my delight I had everything we needed to make my most favorite Christmas cookie: Chocolate Italian Cookies.

Abigail helped pour a few ingredients in the bowl and also mixed a bit. I even let her roll a few of the cookies. Once she started getting carried away with touching things other than the food (i.e. her face) she became a spectator because she got tired of washing her hands.

I didn't think Abigail would care for them because they have cloves and cinnamon in them, but I was wrong. I guess we'll be sharing ;-)

No comments: