Monday, August 24, 2009

She'll Try Just About Anything

Just to clarify-I am not talking about food. While she does seem to "try" different foods, she will mostly just give food a chew and let the food fall out of her mouth.

When I talk about Abigail trying just about anything, I am referring to playtime/amusement. I've caught her attempting to walk around the apartment with her eyes closed. She also likes to move toys from one area of the apartment to another. Lately she has enjoyed trying to climb into different sized boxes/baskets around the apartment. Here is a picture of her in one of her canvas toy boxes. This seems to be a good fit compared to the pencil box she tried stepping into this afternoon ;-)



I mentioned before that Abigail can start a DVD on her own. She can also turn the TV on using the power button on the TV. Other buttons on the TV are a little harder to reach. However, the other day I caught Abigail trying to reach this once out-of-reach buttons:

No comments: