Sunday, August 2, 2009

10 Weeks - AAAAAHHHHH!!!!

If you notice, off to the right of this post is our little baby ticker. We only have 70 days left until Sarah is due. I am a bit overwhelmed because I do not feel ready at all. I need to relax though. As my Mom has reminded me a number of times, I am not the first person to have to little ones under two. Breathe Diana.

This weekend we spent a little time decorating the girls' room. Now that we know we'll have two girls we are free to make the bedroom as girly as we want. Even though it will be a while before both girls are in the same room we thought we'd give the two of them their own "spaces" in the room. Here is how things are looking so far in Abigail's "space":

I thought it would be fun for Abigail to see what it was like to lay in her big girl bed. I think she got a kick out of it. We're hoping to transition her to it when she's 19 months old or so. Don't worry, Papa Kapaldo is making a bed rail to ensure she doesn't roll out ;-)

Sarah is doing well. She is still moving around and kicking me all day long. I think she is still in the head up position because she isn't kicking up top. I'll know more at my 30 week appointment this week.

No comments: