Tuesday, July 17, 2012

Eight Months!

Lily hit the eight month mark over the weekend. She is scooting around like crazy and now sits unassisted like a champ. For a time we would sit her up to keep her in one place, but then she quickly figured out how to get back on her tummy to make her escape. Her favorite forbidden area is the bathroom. She'll sneak her way to the hallway and make a bee-line for the restroom. She will stop briefly when we call out to her, give us a smile, and then go on her merry way.

Lily is still all gums. I think her bottom front teeth may be on the way out, but I've been thinking that for a few weeks now, so who knows!

We still see Lily once or twice during the night. I figure it's teething, so I let her get away with it. Plus, it's just easier to feed her then try to get her back to sleep any other way.

Oh, and can I say it was not easy getting her onesie picture this month!

No comments: