Friday, April 13, 2012

Five Months!

Lily is a whopping five months old now! She recently became an expert in rolling over from her back to her belly. She now just needs to master rolling from belly to back because after being on her belly for just a short while she'll get bored and fuss until I turn her back over.

Our beautiful blessing is still struggling in the sleep arena. Part of me wishes that she hadn't teased us back around 3 months when she slept like an angel. If she was a consistently crummy sleeper I wouldn't expect anything different. But I know she is capable of great sleep! She just doesn't do it.

Jonathan and I plan on doing the sleep training thing in the next few days. With Abigail and Sarah we noticed great sleeping improvements when we helped them to learn to fall asleep on their own. Experts say babies are best able to do this around 4-6 months. Stay tuned!

No comments: