Tuesday, April 10, 2012

Easter Sunday

We had a pretty crazy Easter Sunday. It started pretty early for three of us. Lily has not been sleeping well at night lately and Saturday night into Sunday morning was no exception. I had breakfast pretty much ready before both of the older girls were even up.

Our church recently started having two services, but we were there for both because we were on nursery duty for the second service. Between the two services all of the kids enjoyed an Easter egg hunt.

After church we headed to Nonna and Papa's only to find out that Nonna was at the hospital for what appeared to be a sinus infection gone bad (she's home today and resting). My sister and I made Easter dinner. I think we made a good team!

Sarah fell asleep maybe two minutes before we got home, which was just enough to give her a boost of energy to fight sleep in bed for another 30 minutes or so. Jonathan and I had a time getting Lily to commit to sleeping for the night as well. I guess all three girls were pretty hyped up after a fun-filled day.

No comments: