Sunday, May 9, 2010

Happy Mother's Day!

My Mother's Day started out like every Mother's Day should. I could hear Abigail on the monitor around 6:00 followed by Sarah a few minutes later. Jonathan quickly left our room and entertained them both so I could sleep in until 7:30! That extra bit of sleep was wonderful!

We spent the rest of the day at church, at lunch with friends of the family, and at my parents house to round out the day. Now the girls are fast asleep in their beds and I am relaxing by the blog on this quiet Sunday evening.

Here are a few pictures of me and the girls.

I also wanted to recognize and share about other wonderful mothers we hold dear:


Happy Mother's Day to my Mom, also known as Nonna to the girls. We're blessed to be able to see Nonna at least once a week on her day off. We always have nice visits whether we run errands, blow bubbles, or even just hang out.

Happy Mother's Day to my other Mom (my mother-in-law), she is Grandma to the girls.
We only get to see her a few times a year, but each visit is very enjoyable. I have a wonderful mother-in-law. She stayed in town a few days extra after Sarah was born and was such a HUGE help! Here is one of my favorite pictures of her with Abigail:

Happy Mother's Day also to my sister, Laura, a mother-to-be in a few weeks. Here she is with Bridget. She is almost 36 weeks along. I cannot wait to meet my little niece!

Of course we cannot forget our wonderful Grandmothers, Aunts, Cousins, and friends who are also mothers. Happy Mother's Day to all of you!

No comments: