Thursday, April 15, 2010

Six Months!

Sarah is now half a year old! I'm not going to say it. Okay, I will. She is growing up so fast!

Sarah is rolling around like a pro. Abigail would often roll onto her belly and then use her arms to move in a circle (like the arms of a clock). Sarah, on the other hand, just keeps on rolling until she finds something interesting. She keeps me on my toes and helps me make sure I keep things tidied up.

She loves going after Abigail's toys, but really loves to grab a hold of the baby wipes. She'll pretty much go for anything within her reach. A funny thing happened the other day during Abigail's nap time. She was playing with one of her toys when I handed her one of Abigail's (her Elmo phone). I tried taking the phone away and giving her other toy back, but she wasn't happy about that. This is the first time I've seen her prefer one toy over another.

Sarah is still falling asleep on her own at night. Initially she would sleep for a long stretch, eat, and sleep for another few hours. Lately she's been waking up twice a night. I'm thinking she's going through a growth spurt. Our mornings are fairly predictable schedule-wise. Our afternoons are a different story, but that's fine.

Before I know it she'll be crawling all over the place and I'll go crazy keeping her out of things. Maybe Abigail will help me ;-)

No comments: