Monday, September 7, 2009

35 Weeks

Sarah and I have reached the 35-week mark. We only have five short weeks until Sarah's due date. I am at that point where I am ready to be done with pregnancy. However, our apartment is not quite ready yet. To start off we will have Sarah in our room in her pack-and-play so at least one Kapaldo can sleep through the night-little Miss Abigail. As of right now, there isn't a great place to put the pack-and-play. I still need to clean things up a bit in our room. I seem to be missing just two tools though: energy and motivation ;-) Once I get those I'll be able to have our room ready.

Here I am at 35 weeks. I thought it would be fun to also add a picture of me and Abigail at around the same time (the picture I have is from just over 36 weeks):

No comments: