Thursday, March 26, 2009

Another Heartbeat

I had my second prenatal appointment yesterday to hear Baby #2's heartbeat. Since I was only at 11 weeks and 3 days it took the Doctor a few moments to find it. He wasn't ready to give up because he didn't want me to worry waiting for an ultrasound in the event he couldn't find it. So far, so good!

I can't get over how many appointments I have coming up. I don't remember there being this many. The tricky part will be finding what to do with Abigail. Thankfully I have wonderful friends who have been more than happy to volunteer to help out. We are such a blessed family.

On another note, Abigail is doing much better. She is all done with her eye gel treatment (thank God!) and still has a few days of antibiotics for her ear infection. She should be all set for her first birthday which is coming up THIS Sunday! Yikes!

No comments: