Sunday, October 11, 2009

40 Weeks

Needless to say, I did not think I would be making a post about reaching the 40-week mark. I had Abigail 2 days before I hit 40 weeks/her due date. I expected I might go early or at least on time with this little one. She seems to be in no hurry to evacuate the premises ;-)

We are all ready for baby's arrival. Most of the apartment is clean. Our pantry/refrigerator is stocked up. Bottles are sterilized. The diaper changing table is full. Now all we need is a new baby.

One fun thing about being due today and not actually having a baby yet is seeing peoples' reactions when they ask me when I am due. That's about the only fun thing ;-) I am ready to meet our new little girl!

So, here is a 40-week belly picture followed by a picture of Abigail doing quality control checks on Sarah's play mat.


No comments: