Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Easter

I keep having to remind myself that this past Easter was Abigail's first, even though she was over a year old on the Sunday. We went to my parents house for dinner. I didn't put Abigail in her Easter dress until after she was done eating. As you will see in the following pictures, I had a hard time getting Abigail to engage with the camera (which is odd for her).

Abigail and her cousin Constance playing with a singing bunny:


Constance in her cute Easter dress:


The best picture I was able to get of Abigail:


Abigail letting me know she had had enough:


After dinner we went to GENESIS for one of my favorite services of the year. We celebrated Jesus' resurrection and also celebrated with three individuals who shared their stories and were baptized. Abigail and I spent most of the service walking in the back of the room and spending time in the crying room. That was our Easter!

No comments: