Monday, June 16, 2008

Happy Father's Day!

This Father's Day is of course Jonathan's first Father's Day. I must say, he is off to a great start. I already think he is a wonderful Dad and know that this will continue throughout Abigail's life. I thought I'd post some pictures exhibiting how great a Dad Jonathan is:

Abigail is no match for Jonathan's shoulder. Jonathan often helps lull Abigail to sleep each night or in the middle of the night if she does not fall asleep after a middle of the night feeding:


Here Jonathan is reading one of Abigail's favorite books God Must Really Love Colors. Abigail seems very into it:


I am so thankful for the husband and father Jonathan is. I don't know what I would do without him. I thank God for him!.

1 comment:

Krista Photography said...

Oh that picture of them reading together is SO CUTE!!! Happy 1st Father's Day Jonathan :)