Thursday, November 3, 2011

Belly Shots: 38 Weeks

Get this baby out of me!

Just kidding.

Well, kind of.

Being 38 weeks pregnant is not easy when you have two energetic girls under the age of 3 1/2. But, other people have done this before, so I will survive! At the end of the day I am just so beat though-counting down the minutes until Jonathan calls to let me know he is on his way home and freaking out if he is only a few minutes late.

Night time is definitely not fun. In the "olden days" if I were to wake up at 12:30, 2:30, or 3:30 in the morning I would look at my clock and think, "Yes! I still have x number of hours to sleep!" Now I look at the clock and think, "Ugh, it's only x:xx, I have to make it through x more hours tonight." Sleep does not come easy at night, but I could easily fall asleep in the afternoon.

I am ready.

Lily is pretty patient though, I think she'll be arriving pretty close to her due date. Only 14ish days to go!!!

No comments: