Sunday, November 21, 2010

The Best Part of Waking Up...

Jonathan and I were never big coffee drinkers when we first got married. Like I've said before, we've started drinking more since we had kids. In an effort to save money I've sacrificed "quality" a bit when it comes to the coffee we drink. Jonathan prefers Starbucks while I am happy with other, less expensive brands (like Eight O'Clock, New England coffee, even the upscale version of the store brand). I can't really taste a difference, but Jonathan can. So, we had a little taste test Sunday morning.

Jonathan could taste the difference. However, he thought the Eight O'Clock brand was Starbucks and the
Starbucks was Eight O'Clock. As a compromise though, I think we'll have Starbucks every so often (i.e. when it is on sale).

No comments: