Monday, February 9, 2009

Random Pictures

Here you go James: a new post to the blog. Things have been generally uneventful. Abigail and I have spent a lot of time together obviously. During the past week or so I've snapped a few funny photos I thought I'd share.

Here is Abigail and her cousin, Constance, with Granny celebrating her birthday...

She must have something on her mind in this picture...

Yes, this is Abigail with my iPod Touch. As soon as it approaches her mouth, though, I snatch it back from her. So far she has managed to move around some of my icons and change my MySpace status...

No, Abigail did not get sent to the corner...she made her way there after chasing around her bottle...she got bored and decided to climb up the wall...

Playing with a musical toy her Papa gave her...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thanks! Cute photos, talk to you guys soon!