Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Sleep

Isn't it funny that as little kids we never liked nap time, but as young adults we couldn't get enough? That's how it was for me anyway. I have tried to explain to Abigail how wonderful sleep is, but she doesn't quite get it. It may be because she hasn't mastered the english language yet or she just doesn't believe me. Yesterday went by without a nap. She did finally crash at 10 PM for 45 minutes before one last feeding, but I am not counting that.

If you scroll down just a bit you'll notice I took a few pictures of Abigail sleeping during our vacation in Virginia. How interesting that she slept so much. Maybe she figured, "Hey, it's my vacation, I'm going to take advantage of it." And now she must think, "Ok, no more vacation, it's back to the daily grind, I must not miss a moment!"


It isn't that Abigail doesn't sleep at all. She just doesn't have a regular schedule. And maybe this is my fault. I'm sure one day we'll get on a regular schedule and Abigail will actually sleep during the day.

Now, another cute picture of Abigail doing that wonderful thing: sleeping.

No comments: