Tuesday, April 29, 2008

One Month Old!

Today marks Abigail's one month birthday. I can't believe a whole month has gone by already! Here are some pictures of our lovely Abigail taken throughout the day. The first two are of her in a onesie from Uncle James and the soon to be Auntie Dawn on a quilt made by my friend Jennifer. The second two show Abby in her hand-made outfit from Aunt Ruth Ann. It was actually a good day for it as it was cool and raw outside. The last two are her birthday pictures in a cute little spring dress from the McDonalds of Virginia.






4 comments:

jgirl said...

such a cutie! and i do like that quilt :)

Anonymous said...

Thanks for letting me see her in her baby bunting! Good news, not a winter outfit, but one I make for all special babies any time of the year!! l, ARA

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Krista Photography said...

She's SO CUTE!! I can't believe a month has gone by already!