Tuesday, September 18, 2007

What a Difference 3 1/2 Weeks Makes

We had another ultrasound done today. This one was quite involved. It was part of a prenatal screening process. It was amazing to see the difference between this ultrasound and the last one only 3 1/2 weeks ago. The technician needed to get profile views of our baby to take measurements. Our little one did not exactly cooperate the whole time. I didn't care, I liked watching. However, the technician wanted to get her job done and tried to coax the baby into moving by "tapping" me with the ultrasound instrument thing. Anyway, the measurements were taken, and we got quite a few new pictures.

I don't know if I'm seeing things, but it looks like the baby is sucking his/her thumb in this picture:



Here is a picture of our little one waving at the camera ;-)


This is a picture of our little one taking it easy.


3 comments:

Grandma said...

amazing, I can count her fingers. what a beautiful baby!

mama nonna said...

This new technology is marvelous. I can see our baby. God bless.....

Anonymous said...

Looks good.......just wait it only gets better!!! Hmmmm you need to post some belly shots ;) I want a belly to see to make my guess at BOY, (I have been right with all the predictions at work)....HEHE I am not biased at all am I?