Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Coffee

I wasn't really a big coffee drinker, that is, until I had a "real" job and even more so when I became a mom. Jonathan was definitely not a coffee drinker until after we got married. Now, coffee is a part of just about every morning. We don't go overboard, just one or two cups a day. Just enough to help us out in the early morning ;-)

My mom got me a new mug for Easter, it has a funny saying:

Whoever made up the phrase "Sleep like a baby" could NOT possibly have had a baby.

Thankfully, though, I can say with confidence and joy that Sarah has been sleeping like a baby! For the past five nights she has (1) fallen asleep on her own and (2) slept for stretches lasting 7-8 hours and (3) going back down for another 1-3 hours!!!

We're still working on a consistent nap schedule. She's usually down a little over two hours after she's up for the day, but after that anything can happen. So everyone is getting a full nights' sleep!

No comments: